In recent years you’ve probably heard about a new proactive and preventative treatment option, IV nutrition therapy. While some dismiss IV therapy as a fad, there’s real research that shows there are lasting benefits that could help patients seeking wellness save on healthcare in the long-run.
If you’re interested in addressing a current health concern or looking to implement a new wellness treatment into your health routine, read on to find out more about IV nutrition therapy and the different offerings we have at our clinic.
IV Nutrition Therapy Explained
A licensed healthcare professional will administer nutrients to you through IV therapy, which is the fastest way to give your body the nutrition it needs. The process allows the vitamins to go right into your bloodstream to provide you with faster, more effective results.
Where other methods lose valuable vitamins and minerals during the digestive process, IV therapy allows nutrients to achieve a blood concentration level that’s unachievable with oral or intramuscular administration. Your body can absorb 100% of the nutrients because it goes directly into the blood.
Who is IV Nutrition Therapy For?
Our team of medical experts has identified several effective IV nutrition supplementation therapies that dig deep to uncover the root of the problem.
We’ve seen patients with varying degrees of issues like seasonal allergies, the flu, or even migraines greatly benefit from IV nutrition therapy. It’s particularly beneficial for patients with nutritional deficiencies, low energy, stress, or a variety of common diseases and conditions:
- Allergies, asthma and other respiratory issues
- Migraine headaches and tension headaches
- Narcotic withdrawal
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic depression
- Cardiovascular disease
- Acute or persistent muscle spasms
- Stubborn wounds and more
IV Nutrition Supplements make sure your body is running optimally. It allows us to treat and prevent symptoms, aches, pains, and allergies effectively.
We offer a variety of IV nutrition therapy treatment options. While your provider will ultimately decide on the best fit or mix of nutrients and treatment plans, here’s a look at the traditional ones we can offer:
- Myers Cocktail
- Immune Boost
- Cold & Flu
- Peak Performance
- Premium Myers Cocktail
No matter what you’re seeking treatment for, IV nutrition therapy can offer all patients the following:
- Increased Energy: The mix of minerals and vitamins, like B and C, deliver an energy boost.
- Better Mood: Vitamin B and other minerals and amino acids are known to combat the effects of stress, depression, and even premenstrual symptoms.
- Stronger Immune System: The mix of vitamins and minerals will boost your immune system so that your body fights off sickness and can recover quickly from injury or illness.
- Immediate Results: As we mentioned earlier, this treatment goes right to your bloodstream, and you’ll likely feel results instantly.
We Are Here for You!
If you feel that traditional medical treatments and prescription medications are letting you down, contact us!
Our team of experts will walk you through the IV therapy options, process, and answer any questions you may have during a completely confidential consultation.
Schedule your consultation today!